I hope that you are just as excited as I am to welcome 2022 with open arms, mind and heart
Don’t you just love the gift of new beginnings?
I mean knowing that we made it this far, it’s not game over for us.
Life goes on. It always does.
So do away with being anxious and worried about the things to come. Remember, no matter how challenging last year may have been, things can be different now.
As we bid 2021 good bye, it’s time for us to embrace this new chapter of ours with much hope and positivity.
So it’s only fitting that we start what we have on our bucket list and our new year’s resolutions.
I actually started my day taking a long walk, enjoying the first sunrise of the year in this beautiful beach that I am at.
I took time to reflect and own the space I was in (and it was good thing that the beach was not that crowded then (see picture for reference). It’s so nice to feel grounded and empowered to be able to start the year on a clean slate as I thought of all the things I can begin with this year.
I want to share that experience with you guys.
So January 1st of 2022, allow me to share with you the 22 things you can start on this 2022:
- Start dreaming even bigger and be willing to take bigger risks to make those dreams come true
- Start being more comfortable with the unpleasantries of growing instead of complaining
- Start taking note of things that went wrong and seeing the good in them every single day
- Start giving firmer NO’s to people who don’t just respect boundaries
- Start on a new passion project that brings about much excitement
- Start being more mindfully connected with people who have the same frequency as yours and those who bring out the best in you
- Start saying YES more to bigger opportunities that scare you
- Start taking care of yourself more guilt-free
- Start investing more on personal and professional growth because those have long lasting impact across different aspects of our lives
- Start creating more passive income
- Start being comfortable with long pauses and hard stops when needed
- Start prioritizing your health and well-being so you can help others do the same as well
- Start being intentional about continuous learning (whether of a new skill or sharpening an existing one) so that growth never stops
- Start giving back to others because you can always start with what you have and who you are as is.
- Start embarking on new adventures that will allow you to get to know yourself better
- Start building a new, meaningful relationship with yourself and others
- Start owning your space by speaking up more and just letting your authentic self be, unmindful of the judgments and worries
- Start appreciating yourself more as you grow at your own space and pace
- Start new positive habits that will allow you to enjoy life more in the long run as you fall in love with yourself more and more too
- Start letting go of things, emotions, people, mindsets and behaviors that no longer bring you genuine joy, inspiration or growth
- Start making better choices today that will make your future #bestmeever self proud
There you go.
Claiming this happier, healthier and more beautiful 2022 for all of us as we own our space.
When you’re ready to start on your journey towards becoming your own #bestmeever , message me.
Let’s make this year the best one yet.